One Hotspur members get priority access to tickets during member-only priority sales windows and via Ticket Exchange (both subject to availability and 1 per membership).
- Premier League: All available matches have sold out. See below for more information about Ticket Exchange
- UEFA Champions League group stage: Guest sale is open for Tottenham Hotspur v Crvena zvezda (Tuesday 22 October, 8pm) - for restrictions and more information see: Crvena zvezda (Red Star Belgrade)
Can I buy a ticket?
- One Hotspur members: please see on-sale dates and pricing information, if you weren't able to purchase a ticket during the exclusive member-only on-sale windows, please keep an eye on Ticket Exchange, priority access is given to One Hotspur members (1 per membership).
- Non-members: If you or your guest is not a One Hotspur member, please see tips for overseas fans and purchasing multiple tickets.
- Premier League Tickets for the 2019/20 Season: See on-sale dates
- NFL see their website: ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl
- Tottenham Hotspur Women
- UEFA Champions League group stage - ticketing details (note: as these matches are not included within Season Tickets, Ticket Exchange/ Share are not available for Champion League matches)
- U23 ticket information will be updated in due course here.
*Ticket Exchange is open to One Hotspur members only, one (1) per membership subject to availability. Keep checking as Season Tickets can list their seat for re-sale any time up to 4 hours prior to kick-off. It is not possible to purchase for guests/non-members unless it is released closer to the match-day as a guest or general sale.
For the latest ticket news see:
We're expecting demand for tickets to our home matches to be extremely high and to continue to sell out rapidly to One Hotspur members (1 per membership, subject to availability).
For 2019/20 Season matchday ticket pricing and concession areas please see: Price Category information.
If you are a One Hotspur Member and didn't manage to get a ticket during the priority booking window, keep an eye on Ticket Exchange as tickets can be listed up to 4 hours prior to kick-off. Please note, all tickets are charged at Adult pricing and goes directly to the Season Ticket Holder. Note: Tickets purchased via Ticket Exchange are strictly non-refundable.
If you're not a One Hotspur member, please see below for more information for tips for overseas travellers/ buying multiple tickets.
How to purchase tickets
Becoming a One Hotspur member really is the best way to ensure you have the opportunity to access home tickets next season (one per membership) – matches are highly unlikely to reach a general sale.
There are two ways that members can purchase tickets for home matches:
- During the dedicated One Hotspur+ and One Hotspur sales windows (subject to availability).
- Via our Ticket Exchange service. This is where Season Ticket Holders will list their unused seats for sale, again on a match-by-match basis and One Hotspur Members can purchase one (1) ticket per membership (subject to availability). Note: Ticket Exchange is only available for Premier League home matches.
If you'd like to purchase more than one ticket within the same booking for another One Hotspur member, please update your My Network settings.
If you're not a member, please see below for tips for Overseas travellers.
When are tickets on sale?
- Home Tickets:
- Away tickets: Season Ticket holders receive priority booking, for more information see: Away Ticket Information
Get access to exclusive news, videos, pre-sale ticket info, match build-up and much more - straight to your inbox:
Not a One Hotspur Member:
If you're not a One Hotspur Member, please see our Partner or premium options, see tips for guest travelling from overseas below.
How do I purchase more than one ticket?
You can add other members to your online network, you can then select the number of tickets you wish (one per membership) to buy and re-assign tickets to the other member/s - depending on availability of course.
When booking in a group, you may need to wait until all of your friends/family members booking window opens (ie your Season Ticket holder priority window is open, you'd need to wait until your friends One Hotspur member sales window opens to book together).
If your friend is not a One Hotspur member, if tickets sell out during the One Hotspur priority booking window it will not be possible for you to purchase them a ticket. See Guest Sale information below.
Why can't I buy a ticket / What is a restricted general sale?
Member: Check the priority Sales Windows dates for each match and your My Network settings if you're purchasing for a friend. If you are having trouble logging in, please clear your cache and check here for troubleshooting tips.
Not a member: You need to wait to see if the match reaches a guest or general admission sale window to purchase tickets (subject to availability and sales restrictions).
Restricted General Sale**
There are some matches where, due to security restrictions, we are unable to sell tickets to supporters who have not previously been registered on our ticketing database (ie you've previously purchased a ticket or registered with us, you'll have been given a Client Reference Number).
These restrictions are imposed by the Metropolitan Police, the local authorities and the venue safety teams. This means that, regrettably, we are unable to make any exceptions for overseas visitors or for any special occasions.
Please note, if you sign up to become a One Hotspur member today, unless you have an existing CRN, your registration date will be today and any date restrictions will still apply.
Games that currently have restricted sales:
- Spurs v Red Star - Due to security restrictions put in place, One Hotspur Members who have joined since Sunday 22 September will be unable to purchase, more information here: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/october/fk-crvena-zvezda-ticket-update-home-and-away-fixtures/
How many tickets can I buy? How do I buy a ticket for my friend?
One Hotspur Members get priority access to tickets (1 per membership, subject to availability. If tickets are not available on Guest or General sale, you'll not be able to purchase a ticket for a non-member.
I'm travelling from overseas / I'd like to buy multiple tickets
Tickets are expected to sell out to One Hotspur members (1 per membership, subject to availability) during the priority sales window, see on-sale dates.
One Hotspur membership does not guarantee you being able to get a ticket - however without a membership unless Ticket Exchange (this is where Season Ticket holders who're unable to attend can list their seats for re-sale) reaches general sale you'll not be able to purchase a ticket without a membership.
If you'd like to become a One Hotspur Member we'll send you an exclusive Gift Pack, sent worldwide at no additional cost. If you miss out on a ticket in the One Hotspur member sales window, you also get exclusive priority access to Ticket Exchange - where you can purchase returned tickets from Season Ticket holders who're unable to attend (subject to availability). Once you join you will immediately be able to access any tickets listed via Ticket Exchange (1 per membership).
If you're not already a One Hotspur Member, and the match isn't available on general sale, you may wish to look at:
- Premium hospitality package options start from £199 + VAT, register your interest.
- Travel packages: See our list of Official Sellers who offer travel packages including tickets and accommodation.
Please note, only purchase via Official Sellers otherwise you may be refused entry. Unauthorised sale of match tickets above face value is a criminal offence under UK law.
When can I visit the new Stadium?
For the latest availability please visit: experience.tottenhamhotspur.com
Tottenham Hotspur Women
I have access requirements
Supporters with disabilities or impairments with access requirements, the Club offers dedicated accessible seating areas for wheelchair users and ambulant access supporters. Please see our Access Page or contact our Access team on 0208 365 5161 for more information.
What is a Guest Sale?
If tickets haven't sold out within the One Hotspur membership windows, tickets may be available on 'Guest' sale - where One Hotspur members can log in and purchase tickets for their friends and family.
In the unlikely event there are tickets remaining after our members and guest sales, tickets may become available on general sale (up to six per person).
Tickets are in high demand and very unlikely to reach 'Guest' sale or 'General Admission' this season. You may wish to look at our Partner or premium options, see tips for guest travelling from overseas.
Does my child/ baby need a ticket?
Yes. All persons entering the ground must have their own match ticket regardless of age or size. This is a safety requirement in order to comply with our stadium licencing conditions.
Whilst we do not prohibit babes in arms from coming into the stadium, we do ask all parents and guardians to carefully consider if a football stadium is an appropriate environment before bringing a very small child to the ground.
For more information and tips, please see: Attending with children
Where available concession pricing is to a ticket during the checkout process where eligible.
Note: Concession pricing is not available in all areas, for match-day pricing and concession areas please see here: On-sale dates.
It is possible to purchase an Adult ticket for a junior, it's simply that concession pricing isn't able to be applied within certain sections.
Where available, age is as of the day of the event, you may be asked for proof of age/ID:
- Junior tickets: for children under 18 years of age
- Young Adult (18-21)
- Senior (over 65)
Ticketing news see Tickets.Back to Top