How would you like to accompany the First Team when they walk down the tunnel? All of our mascots are members of the One Hotspur Junior Membership Scheme aged between 5 – 14 years of age.
Find out more below about how to apply to be a Mascot:
Tottenham Hotspur Women
If you'd like to be in with a chance to be a Mascot at one of the Tottenham Hotspur Women's home games, please see Tottenham Hotspur Women Mascot Experience
How would you like to accompany the First Team when they walk down the tunnel and out onto the turf of our home ground?
As a matchday mascot, this is exactly what you'll experience with each youngster receiving a full Tottenham Hotspur replica kit and two match tickets (one adult and one junior).
We have 11 mascots for every home game fixture.
All of our mascots are members of the One Hotspur Junior Membership Scheme. The age range is from 5 – 14 years of age.
For home games, our mascot places for each match are allocated in three ways:
- Our charity partners in conjunction with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
- Our One Hotspur Junior Membership database - children are selected at random and offered a free place (click here to find out more about becoming a One Hotspur Junior member)
- Our paid mascot waiting list (details below)
Our mascot prices for the 2019/2020 are as follows;
CAT A game - £485.00
CAT B game - £395.00
CAT C game - £350.00
The package includes:
- Two tickets for the game (one to be used by the mascot). A limited number of extra tickets can be purchased but are subject to availability
- Replica Kit
- Souvenir Photograph
- Matchday Programme
Our mascots arrive three hours prior to kick off where they will be taken to the tunnel to obtain some autographs; we don’t guarantee that they will get all of the players. They will then return to our mascot waiting area where their kit and match tickets are distributed. 15 minutes before kick off parent/guardian go to their seat and the mascots are taken back to the tunnel ready to go out with the team.
Juice and sandwiches are provided for the mascots and tea/coffee for parents/guardians.
Mascots will line up in height order (the players don’t) smallest one will go with the captain centre circle with the others following Chirpy along the pitch. When they have finished they will then be returned to their parents in the stand.
Add someone to the list:
- Would like to join the paid waiting list: Due to the large number of One Hotspur Junior Members currently on the Mascot Waiting list, to manage expectation and demand we are currently unable to accept any further applicants onto the Mascot Waiting List at this time.
For our away fixtures
We are limited to one mascot per game, which is randomly selected from our One Hotspur Junior Membership pool.
Please note that for any Junior member chosen, a free kit will be provided however match tickets are not provided free of charge.
As it is a completely random allocation for away games, it isn't possible to request to be a Mascot for these games.
Flagbearers are also chosen on at random via a ballot of Junior members who are attending that particular game. Those chosen at random will be contacted prior to the game to be offered the opportunity. It is not possible to request to be a flagbearer.
Back to Top