The Club was formed in 1985 as Broxbourne Ladies by the late Sue Sharples and Kay Lovelock after the East Herts College team folded.
For the 1991/1992 Season, the team got permission granted for the name Tottenham Hotspur to be used and at the start of the 1992/1993 Season a reserve side was added to the Senior side.
The Club continues to grow and their reliance on realising player’s true potential has seen many move onto Centres of Excellence and through to the First Team after progressing through the junior sides.
Renamed in 2019 to Tottenham Hotspur Women, it is one of the biggest clubs in London, running 13 teams with the First Team playing in the FA Women's Premier League South. The Club runs three senior sides and ten Youth sides at Under-17s, Under-15s, Under-14s (two teams), Under-13s (two teams), Under-12s, Under-11s (two teams) and Under-10s.
- FA South-East Combination Champions: 2010/2011
- London and South-East Regional Women's Football League: Premier Division Champions 2007/2008
- Greater London Regional Women's League - Premier Division Runners-up: 1994/1995, 1995/1996, 1996/1997, 2000/2001
- Greater London Regional Women's League - Division 1 Champions: 1997/1998
- London County Senior Cup Winners: 2011/2012
- Middlesex County Cup Runners-up: 1991/1992
- Greater London Regional Women's League Cup Winners: 1995/1996
- Greater London Regional Women's League Cup Runners-up:1998/1999, 2003/2004
- Ryman’s Women’s Cup Runners Up: 2014/2015
- Ryman Women's Cup Winners: 2015/2016
- Capital Women's Cup Runners Up: 2015/2016
- FA Women's Premier League Cup Winners: 2015/2016
- FA Women's Premier League Southern Division Winners: 20169/2017
- FA Women's Premier League Championship Play-off Winners: 2016/2017
About Barclays FA Women’s Super League
The Barclays FA Women’s Super League (WSL) is the highest league of women’s football in England. For the 2019/20 season there will be 12 teams competing in the WSL. The league is run by the Football Association and began in April 2011.
To find out more and other teams that play in the FA Women’s Super League please click here.
Trials for this season (2019/2020) have already commenced, and no further dates are available. We hold open trials every June for the following season. Please keep an eye out on social media from around April next year for future dates.
Tottenham Hotspur Women Tickets
Please see here for updates: Tottenham Hotspur Women's Tickets
Back to Top