**Update November 2020**
Following the latest advice issued by the Government, all bookings from 5 November until 2 December have been suspended. If your booking is affected, you will be contacted directly.
We expect experiences to proceed as scheduled from 3 December, though we will keep visitors updated on any developments.
Please note that, where bookings are able to proceed as scheduled, all visitors entering the Tottenham Experience or participating in The Dare Skywalk will be required to scan the official NHS QR code, displayed on a poster on entry, using the official NHS Track and Trace app. Please click here if you have any questions.
For information about Dare Skywalk or Stadium Tours, please refer to the following guides and FAQs:
Dare Skywalk Guides and FAQs
- Dare Skywalk General Information and FAQs
- Dare Skywalk Requirements
- Dare Skywalk COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
- Dare Skywalk Booking FAQs
- Dare Skywalk Vouchers FAQs
- About Your Visit (Dare Skywalk) FAQs
- Dare Skywalk Accessibility Guide
Stadium Tours Guides and FAQs
- Stadium Tours Booking FAQs
- Social Distancing and COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures (Stadium Tours)
- Stadium Tour Vouchers - Purchasing and Redeeming Guide & FAQs
- Getting Here (Tottenham Experience)
- Stadium Tours Accessibility Guide
Back to Top