**Update September 2020**
Our Stadium Tours and Dare Skywalk experiences are still going ahead, though we are making adjustments to ensure continued compliance with the latest government guidelines about social gatherings.
If your booking is in any way affected, we will contact you to discuss this. If you do not hear from us, your Tour or Skywalk experience will still proceed as scheduled.
Please note that, in line with new regulations for businesses, all visitors entering the Tottenham Experience or participating in The Dare Skywalk will be required to scan the official NHS QR code, displayed on a poster on entry, using the official NHS Track and Trace app. Please click here if you have any questions.
For information about Dare Skywalk or Stadium Tours, please refer to the following guides and FAQs:
Dare Skywalk Guides and FAQs
- Dare Skywalk General Information and FAQs
- Dare Skywalk Requirements
- Dare Skywalk COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
- Dare Skywalk Booking FAQs
- Dare Skywalk Vouchers FAQs
- About Your Visit (Dare Skywalk) FAQs
- Dare Skywalk Accessibility Guide
Stadium Tours Guides and FAQs
- Stadium Tours Booking FAQs
- Social Distancing and COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures (Stadium Tours)
- Stadium Tour Vouchers - Purchasing and Redeeming Guide & FAQs
- Getting Here (Tottenham Experience)
- Stadium Tours Accessibility Guide
Back to Top