Are there any specific facilities for disabled supporters?
Yes, the stadium site has been designed to meet and, in certain areas, exceed Accessible Stadia Guidelines. It contains facilities specifically for supporters with access requirements. These include:
- 265 wheelchair bays (13 Premium, 25 Away)
- Accessible Blue Badge parking under the stadium and externally in select local schools, for members and season tickets holders (subject to application and availability)
- 3 Changing Places facilities
- 66 Accessible toilets
- 4 dedicated accessible entrances at ground level with lift access
- Audio descriptive commentary for visually impaired supporters
- Hearing loops for supporters with hearing impairments
- Temporary wheelchairs for hire
- Sensory Room for supporters with sensory impairments, subject to application and availability
- Bags with specialist equipment for supporters with sensory impairments
- Assistance animal relieving areas
There are also dedicated access stewarding teams with specialist training who will be present at every game.
Is the Tottenham Experience/Club Shop?
Yes, the Tottenham Experience is fully accessible and was developed in collaboration with our Stadium Disability Inclusion Group, a pan-impairment group.
Are the food/drink outlets accessible?
Yes, all outlets are accessible by wheelchair as the counters are all lowered.
Are there accessible toilets in the stadium?
Yes, all 66 accessible toilets can be accessed using a RADAR key that staff will be equipped with, although for ease of use supporters are encouraged to bring their own. Supporters who do not have their own key are able to obtain one from their local authority.
I have a non-visible disability. Can I use a RADAR key to use the accessible toilets?
Yes, we understand that not all disabilities are visible and have installed signage on all toilets stating this so as not to discriminate.
Do you have a Changing Places facility available?
Yes, the stadium is equipped with two Changing Places facilities, with a further facility available in the Tottenham Experience.
Are charging points available for wheelchairs?
There are charging points available for powered wheelchairs only. For safety reasons we are unable to allow the charging of motorised scooters.
Do you have a Sensory Room?
There is a Sensory Room in the stadium which has been designed to assist those who have sensory impairments. This dedicated sensory space will enable your child to get a controlled exposure to the environment. Please contact the Access Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0208 3655161 to discuss individual requirements. Please note that access to the room is subject to application and availability.Back to Top