All Accessible tickets for these events have now sold out.
- Guns N' Roses - Friday 29th May 2020 - Sold Out
- Guns N' Roses - Saturday 30th May 2020 - Sold Out
For any enquires relating to your existing purchase, please call the Tottenham Hotspur Access Team on 0208 365 5161.
If you have an existing booking, it is important to note the following details;
- All Personal Assistant tickets are issued free of charge
- Tickets will be sent via post in due course
- Anyone booking an accessible ticket will be required to submit documentation to validate their booking prior to tickets being sent. Failure to supply this by the given deadline will result in the booking being cancelled (excluding Booking fees).
- All Access bookings will receive an email within 24 hours to confirm:
- Seat details
- Confirmation of the verification process and deadlines
- Initial details and timings on how the parking process will work for the event
We are working closely with the event organisers to arrange new dates for these concerts. All customers who have purchased an accessible ticket directly from the Club can rest assured that their original purchase will remain valid for the new dates. When these are confirmed with Live Nation, we will email you again with further details, but until that time there is no further action required from you.
No tickets have yet been dispatched for these events.
If you have any further queries, please visit our dedicated Ask Spurs page for our Frequently Asked Questions. Live Nation will be updating their social channels on a regular basis, but you can find the latest information at Livenation.co.uk
We thank you for your continued understanding and patience during these difficult times.
Concert Parking Information
Parking information will be available in your confirmation email. Please see here for alternative parking and transport information: Blue Badge Parking in the surrounding areaBack to Top