If you have been sent an e-ticket for an upcoming game, you will need to print it prior to travelling to the Stadium and present it at the turnstiles listed on your ticket. To print your ticket, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. If you do not already have it, you can download Adobe for free here.
- Make sure your printer is turned on and has paper.
- Double click the PDF attachment in your email to open the file.
- Click on the printer icon in the upper left corner of the page.
- Select your printer from the drop-down menu and press 'Print'. (Tickets can be printed either in colour or black and white.)
If your ticket has been loaded onto your stadium access card, you will not need to print your ticket. Please simply ensure that you bring your card with you to the game. You should also be able to access your ticket via the official Spurs app.
E-tickets presented on your phone will not be accepted at the turnstiles. If you are unable to print your ticket prior to your arrival at the Stadium, please visit the Ticket Office which is open four hours before kick-off until half-time.Back to Top