Ticket Share FAQs
- How do I forward a ticket via Ticket Share?
- Who can I share my ticket with?
- Can tickets be shared with Non-Members?
- Can I share my ticket with someone in a different age category?
- Can I use Ticket Share over the telephone?
- Can Access supporters use Ticket Share?
- Is there a charge for using Ticket Share?
- What if I change my mind about a ticket I’ve shared?
- When is the latest a ticket can be accepted?
- What if the ticket is not accepted?
- What if the ticket is declined?
- Is there a limit on how many times Ticket Share can be used?
- Are there any other ways to forward a ticket?
- How will the recipient receive the ticket I have shared?
Ticket Exchange FAQs
- How do I sell a ticket on the Ticket Exchange?
- Who is eligible to purchase tickets listed on the Ticket Exchange?
- Can concession tickets be listed on the Ticket Exchange?
- Can Access supporters use the Ticket Exchange?
- Can Premium tickets be listed on the Ticket Exchange?
- Can I post my seat for sale for home Cup ties?
- What if I change my mind about selling my ticket?
- Can I list my ticket over the phone?
- Is there a charge for using the Ticket Exchange?
- What credit will I receive if my ticket sells?
- When will I receive the sum credited to my account?
- Is there a limit on how many times I can use the Ticket Exchange?
- Are there any other ways that I can resell my ticket?
How do I forward a ticket via Ticket Share?
When the Ticket Share platform is live for the game you're not able to attend, please follow the steps below. Please note that the Ticket Share platform only opens for Season Ticket Holders and Premium Members for games included in their season ticket.
- Login to your eTicketing account
- Click the circle human icon which will be in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Navigate to ‘Manage Tickets’
- The next available fixture will be listed, if not, select the fixture that you're unable to attend
- Select the seats that you wish to share from those available within your network.
- Click 'Forward to Friend'
- Choose who you would like to share your ticket(s) with from those listed in your 'My Network'
- Your friend or family member will then be notified by email and asked to 'accept' the ticket
If your friend/family member hasn’t accepted their ticket, you can cancel your request. However, once the ticket has been accepted it is not possible to reverse this.
Please note that gifted tickets must be accepted in order to be valid for use.
Concession tickets can be shared with Adults at no additional cost.
Who can I share my ticket with via Ticket Share?
Once open, you can use the Ticket Share platform to forward your ticket to any supporter in your network. Supporters are reminded that they remain responsible for any tickets that they choose to forward.
Can tickets be shared with Non-Members?
It is possible to gift a ticket to supporters who are not Members via Ticket Share when there are no sale restrictions in place. When this is the case, it is not necessary for them to purchase a One Hotspur Membership, but they must have an account which they cancreate for free via our e-ticketing site.
Supporters who have an account will have their own unique CRN. You can use this CRN to add them to your network, after which you will be able to gift tickets to them via Ticket Share.
For games with restrictions, it may not be possible to share tickets with non-members.
Can I share my ticket with someone in a different age category?
Yes, concession tickets can be shared with Adults, and Adult tickets can be shared with supporters who qualify for concessions.
Can I use Ticket Share over the telephone?
No, tickets can only be forwarded via the online Ticket Share platform.
I have a ticket in an Accessible area of the stadium. Can I use the Ticket Share service?
Yes, please contact email@example.com for further details, making sure to include the CRN of the supporter to whom you are trying to gift your ticket.
Is there a charge for forwarding a ticket via Ticket Share?
There is no fee for the use of the Ticket Share platform.
What if I change my mind about a ticket I have forwarded via Ticket Share?
If the recipient has not accepted your ticket offer, you will have the option to cancel the pending offer. If they have already accepted the ticket then this cannot be reversed.
When is the latest that a recipient can accept a Ticket Share offer?
Unless you cancel your offer, the recipient will be able to have the option to accept your ticket until just before kick-off.
I have shared my ticket with a member of my network, but it was not accepted. Can I still go to the game?
In the event of the ticket not being accepted, your ticket will remain valid for the game.
I have tried to share my ticket but the recipient has declined it. What now?
If the ticket has been declined, it will remain valid for you to use. Alternatively, you can also select another person to transfer your ticket to.
Is there a limit on how many times I can use Ticket Share in a season?
You can forward your ticket via Ticket Share as many times as you wish. However, the Club does reserve the right to monitor activity on Ticket Share and discuss ticketing requirements with individual supporters at the end of each season if appropriate.
Are there any other ways that I can transfer my ticket to another person?
No, Ticket Share is the only official and legal way for supporters to transfer tickets, though they can be listed for resale via the Ticket Exchange when that platform is open.
The Club reserves the right to take strong action against anyone found to be passing or selling on their ticket unofficially.
How will the recipient receive the ticket I have shared?
All tickets accepted via Ticket Share will be sent to the recipient as a digital download link which they must download onto their own compatible mobile device - if they do not own one, or are using a Photo ID Stadium Entry card, they can contact us for an alternative option.
How do I sell a ticket on the Ticket Exchange?
If the Ticket Exchange platform is open for the game you're unable to attend and you would like to list your ticket for resale, please follow the steps below. Please note that, if open, only Season Ticket Holders and Premium Members are able to list their ticket.
- Log into your account: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/
- Once signed in, on the home screen click the link under ‘Manage Tickets’.
- Select the fixture you are unable to attend (it will show once the game is on sale and available on the Exchange platform).
- Select the seats that you wish to list for resale from those available within your network.
- Click ‘Sell on Ticket Exchange’. Then click ‘Review Order’, ensure that you have agreed to the terms and conditions, then press ‘Complete Purchase’.
- You will receive an email to confirm your seat has been listed successfully. If your seat sells, you will also receive an email notifying you of this.
Please note that the Ticket Exchange opens at the Club's discretion.
Who is eligible to purchase tickets listed for sale on the Ticket Exchange platform?
Tickets listed on the Ticket Exchange will be subject to the same restrictions of sale in place on all standard general admission tickets for any given fixture. For example, if a game is on sale to Members only, then only Members will have access to the Exchange platform.
All tickets sold on the Ticket Exchange platform are for the use of home supporters only.
I have a ticket at a concessionary price. Can I use the Ticket Exchange platform?
Yes, you can list your ticket for sale.
I have a ticket in one of the Accessible areas of the Stadium. Can I still use the Ticket Exchange?
Yes, you can still list your ticket for sale online for other members of the Disability Access Scheme to purchase. Should you have any queries, please call 020 8365 5161.
I have a Premium ticket. Can I use the Ticket Exchange platform?
Subject to your package type, you will be able to list your seat(s) for sale via the Ticket Exchange for all home Premier League matches and Cup ties.
Can I post my seat for sale for home Cup ties?
Tickets for home Cup games cannot be sold on the Ticket Exchange by Season Ticket Holders. This applies both to those registered on the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme and those who bought tickets on an individual basis. Any Season Ticket Holder unable to attend a given home cup game may request a refund up to seven days before the game.
1882 Season Ticket Holders who have domestic home Cup games included in their season ticket may list their seats on the Exchange for those games if it is open.
What if I change my mind about selling my seat on the Ticket Exchange?
If your seat has not been sold, you will be able to cancel the listing via your online account. If it has sold then you will not have this option.
Can I list my seat on the Ticket Exchange on the phone?
No, Ticket Exchange listings can only be submitted through your online ticketing account.
Is there a charge for using the Ticket Exchange?
No, supporters are not charged for selling on the Ticket Exchange.
What credit will I receive if my ticket sells on the Ticket Exchange?
If your seat sells, you will receive a credit for the prevailing match ticket price for the fixture's category in accordance with the Ticket Exchange terms and conditions. The exact amount will vary depending on your seat's price class and the category of game.
When will I receive the sum credited to my account for the matches I have sold on the Ticket Exchange
As soon as your seat sells for a particular game, your account will be credited with the relevant funds. If you have a UK bank account, you can request to withdraw these funds via a BACS transfer. (Cashback requests are processed on a monthly basis – see Account Cashback for further details.) Any funds left in your account at the end of the season will be applied against the cost of your season ticket renewal next season.
Is there a limit on how many times I can sell my ticket on the Ticket Exchange per season?
You can list your ticket for resale as many times as you wish. However, the Club does reserve the right to monitor activity on the Ticket Exchange and discuss ticketing requirements with individual supporters at the end of each season if appropriate.
Are there any other ways that I can resell my ticket?
No, the Ticket Exchange is the only official and legal way for supporters to resell their seats. You can also forward your ticket to someone in your network via Ticket Share. The strongest possible action will be taken against anyone selling their ticket via any unofficial routes.
Back to Top