- Have any Spurs Shops been closed because of the Coronavirus pandemic?
- When will the closed shops reopen?
- What measures have you implemented in your shops to ensure the safety of all supporters and staff?
- Can I still order items from you online?
- Are there any changes to your online service?
- Will my order delivery be delayed if I order online?
- What happens if I can't return an item because I am self-isolating?
When will the closed shops reopen?
Our Spurs Shops in Harlow, Chelmsford and Stevenage have been open since Monday 15 June.
Our Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience has been open since Saturday 20 June, and will now be open on all Matchdays.
For further information about Spurs Shop locations and opening times, please see Spurs store locations & opening hours
What measures have you implemented in your shops to ensure the safety of all supporters and staff?
In line with Government guidance on public health safety, we will be implanting the following measures at our Shops to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors:
- All Shop employees will undergo daily, non-invasive temperature checks. This will also be required of visitors upon entry to the Tottenham Experience only
- We shall request any visitors remove gloves before entering the Shop
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located on entry and throughout the Shops – we encourage all customers to make use of these
- Clear signage, directional markings and barriers have been installed to help visitors safely move around the Shops, with hygiene screens installed at all till points
- There will be enhanced levels of cleaning carried out throughout the day
- We encourage use of contactless payment methods to minimise contact
To limit the number of people within our Shops at one time, visitors may be required to queue outside before entering. A member of staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have at this time.
The following areas will not be in operation at the Tottenham Experience at this time:
- Bag Drop
- Click n Collect Service
- Fitting Rooms – We have extended our Exchange/Returns policy to 90 days.
Can I still order items from you online?
Yes, you are still welcome to shop with us online.
Are there any changes to your online service?
Whilst our shops operate with these safety measures, our Click and Collect will not be offered as a delivery option. We will continue to aim to dispatch all orders as within the usual time frame, though please be advised your order may take slightly longer to process than normal. This is in order to allow our Warehouse team to continue working safely whilst following Government guidance on safe distancing. Any delays will be reflected on our Spurs Shop Online at the time of purchase.
Will my order delivery be delayed?
Although we ordinarily aim to dispatch orders within 7 working days, during these unprecedented times it may take up to 14 days for your items to be dispatched from our warehouse. Therefore we ask you allow up to 21 days, from the purchase date for your items to be received. Our team are working hard behind the scenes to ensure all orders are dispatched as quickly as possible.
Royal Mail also have a number of contingency plans in place to ensure that deliveries are not adversely affected by the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. If you are based in the UK and have selected standard delivery, you can trace the status of your parcel via the Royal Mail website or the Royal Mail app.
If you are based overseas, please be advised that there may be delays where couriers have reduced their services or been affected by the reduction in international transport capacity. However, we will continue to monitor the situation and will update you should there be any changes to your order.
What happens if I can't return an item because I am self-isolating?
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, if you are unable to return an item due to government social distancing and self-isolation instructions, we will honour a late return as long as the item meets the other terms of our returns policy. Recently-purchased items can be returned to our shops within 31 days of them re-opening, or you may send them back to our warehouse when it is safe and responsible for you to do so.
If you have any further questions:
- Send us a message and a member of the team will be in touch at the earliest opportunity. Thank you for your patience during this very busy time.
Back to Top