For information about purchasing and redeeming Stadium Tour vouchers, please take a look at the following guide and FAQs:
- Can I purchase a Stadium Tour voucher?
- Can I purchase a voucher as a gift?
- How will I receive my voucher?
- How can I redeem my voucher for a Stadium Tour?
- Can I cancel my voucher?
- When does my voucher expire?
- Can I redeem my voucher for a different age category?
Can I purchase a Stadium Tour voucher?
Yes, to do so please visit www.experience.tottenhamhotspur.com/vouchers/purchase.htm and follow these steps:
- Click 'Gift Vouchers' and select Voucher type
- Choose a style for your Voucher
- Enter the Voucher details* and select the quantity you would like to purchase
- Review your order, then proceed to checkout.
Alternatively, vouchers can be purchased in person at the Tottenham Experience Tours desk.
Can I purchase a voucher as a gift?
Yes. To do so, please follow the steps above. When entering the Voucher details, you will have the option to enter your own email address, which will ensure that it is sent to you directly. You can then forward the voucher to its intended recipient at a later date.
How will I receive my voucher?
Vouchers will be sent by email to the email address provided at the point of purchase. Please note that it can take up to an hour for the email to land in your inbox. If you do not receive your voucher, please check your spam folder and search for 'Tottenham Experience' in your inbox. If you are still unable to locate your voucher, please get in touch.
How can I redeem my voucher for a Stadium Tour?
To redeem your voucher, head to www.experience.tottenhamhotspur.com and follow these steps:
- Select your preferred tour date and time and add to basket
- Click the 'Redeem Voucher' button
- Enter the voucher type and voucher number and code (stated on your Gift Voucher)
- Continue and complete your tour booking
- You will be sent an e-ticket. (Both electronic and printed copies are accepted.)
If your voucher was purchased prior to 1 June 2019, your voucher will expire on 14 October 2020. Otherwise, you'll have one (1) year until Stadium Tours launches to use your voucher before it expires.
Can I cancel my voucher?
It is not possible to obtain a refund (full or partial) once a purchase has been made, as per our terms and conditions.
When does my voucher expire?
All vouchers are valid for one year from the purchase date.
Can I redeem my voucher for a different age category?
If you've purchased a child voucher and require an adult ticket, you can pay the difference in price once you reach the payment page.
If you've purchased an adult voucher and use it to redeem a child ticket, please be aware that it is not possible to refund the difference in price. Note: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Back to Top