We can't wait to have you visit the stadium when we reopen. Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. Following Government advice and requirements set out by local health authorities, we have introduced a number of measures for guests visiting the Stadium for Stadium Tours and the Dare Skywalk Experiences.
- What preventative measures have been introduced?
- Have the Tours changed?
- What can I expect on a Self-Guided Stadium Tour?
- What do I need to do to prepare for my visit?
- Are there any areas of the stadium that are no longer included on the Tour?
- If I am rearranging a Tour that was cancelled due to COVID-19 closure, can I still book a Guided Tour?
- Has the ticket booking process changed for Stadium Tours?
- If I have tickets booked for a Tour but start so show symptoms associated with COVID-19, can I rearrange my Tour?
What preventative measures have been introduced?
Non-invasive temperature checks have been introduced for all staff and customers entering the Stadium and Tottenham Experience. If you present with a temperature of 37.8C or above, you won’t be able to enter the Stadium on this occasion.
Safety information will be displayed on clear signage visible when you enter the Tottenham Experience.
There will be floor markings throughout the stadium and Tottenham Experience to assist with social distancing.
In areas where it is required, there will be seat markings indicating where to sit so that guests are separated at a safe distance.
We have introduced additional deep cleaning measures to ensure the highest standards. Our presentation team will be visible throughout your visit. High frequency touchpoints have been reduced. Areas that customers and staff frequently come into contact with will be disinfected at regular intervals.
Our guides may be wearing protective face visors but are on hand to help you with any queries you may have.
We encourage you to take photos throughout the tour. Unfortunately, our guides are unable to take photographs for you on your personal device. However, we use green-screen technology that enables you to have your photo taken with your favourite player and there are professional photos taken throughout the tour in key areas.
You will see hand sanitising stations situated throughout the Stadium and Tottenham Experience and you’ll be encouraged to use these at regular intervals.
Have the Tours changed?
The Stadium Tour now comes with a multimedia device, enabling you to enjoy your visit and the tour route at your own pace, whist maintaining social distancing. Your multimedia device will give you access to even more behind-the-scenes features. Our team of Guides will also be on hand throughout the tour route to give further information and ensure you enjoy your visit!
The multimedia devices are thoroughly sanitised between uses and are issued on a rotational basis. We encourage you to bring your own headphones for the multimedia devices (which require a standard 3.5mm jack). Alternatively, a single-use pair will be provided.
We have reduced our tour capacity considerably to allow you to visit all tour areas whilst ensuring a safe distance from others.
What can I expect on a Self-Guided Stadium Tour?
Step behind the scenes at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and walk in the footsteps of your favourite players. Explore the cutting-edge architectural design features that make up our award-winning, multipurpose venue and discover why it’s the first of its kind in the UK.
Immerse yourself in our unrivalled fan experience and discover how it was at the centre of the Stadium’s design. You’ll gain an insight into how the players prepare on a matchday and follow their journey by walking out of the 1st team changing rooms, through the tunnel and into the dugouts. You can even take a seat in the manager’s chair!
Using one of our multimedia devices, explore the Stadium at your own pace. Uncover pivotal information about Spurs history from Club legends, as well as never-heard-before interviews with players past and present. Our tour guides will be on hand throughout your journey to share insights, tell anecdotes and further bring the stadium to life.
What do I need to do to prepare for my visit?
We would like to politely ask the following:
- Please have your e-tickets ready and available on your mobile device.
- If you do bring a printed ticket, please ensure the barcode is clearly visible and easy for our guides to scan from behind our new hygiene screens.
- We are proud to be the world’s first fully cashless Stadium. No cash is accepted for any purchase, please bring with you a cashless method of payment.
- Please check our website, social media pages and your pre-visit email on the day of your visit to ensure you have the most up-to-date information about social distancing measures.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID 19, are self-isolating, or living with those currently isolating. A list of these symptoms can be found on the gov.uk website.
- Please contact us should you need to amend your booking.
Are there any areas of the stadium that are no longer included on the Tour?
Unfortunately, due to social distancing requirements, visitors will no longer be able to step inside the Tunnel Club. However, using your self-guided audio device, you’ll have access to never-seen-before footage of this area and experience the facilities virtually.
If I am rearranging a Tour that was cancelled due to COVID-19 closure, can I still book a Guided Tour?
To adhere to social distancing requirements, our Stadium Tour is now Self-Guided. Our guides will still greet you upon arrival and you’ll spot them out on the tour route. Our tour guides are experts in the field and have a wealth of knowledge about the stadium that they would love to share with you, so please do let them know if you have any questions.
New for 2020, we will be offering guided Legends and VIP tours. These small group tours will be going on sale later this year. Visitors can sign up to hear news about TE tours and attractions on our website via the Museums page on the visitor attractions website.
Has the ticket booking process changed for Stadium Tours?
No. You can book tickets according to a timeslot that suits you online here (insert link).
You can also book over the phone by calling (insert number). A transaction fee of £2 is applied to all telephone bookings.
If I have tickets booked for a Tour but start so show symptoms associated with COVID-19, can I rearrange my Tour?
Yes. Please send us a message and one of the tours team can help you with your request.
Back to Top