- Can I purchase a Dare Skywalk voucher?
- Can I purchase a voucher as a gift?
- How can I redeem my voucher for a Skywalk experience?
- Can I cancel my voucher?
- When does my voucher expire?
- Can I redeem my voucher for a different age category?
Can I purchase a Dare Skywalk voucher?
Yes, to do so please visit https://experience.tottenhamhotspur.com/vouchers/purchase.htm and follow these steps:
- Click 'Gift Vouchers' and select voucher type
- Choose a style for your voucher
- Enter the voucher details and select the quantity you would like to purchase
- Review your order, then proceed to checkout.
Alternatively, vouchers can be purchased in person from the Dare Skywalk Basecamp.
Can I purchase a voucher as a gift?
Yes, to do so please follow the steps above. When entering the voucher details, you will have the option to enter your own email address, which will ensure that it is sent to you directly. Yo can then forward the voucher to its intended recipient at a later date.
How can I redeem my voucher for a Skywalk experience?
To redeem your voucher, please head to our website and follow these steps:
- Select your preferred Dare Skywalk Climb date and time, then add to your basket
- Click the 'Redeem Voucher' button
- Enter the voucher type and voucher number and code (stated on your gift voucher)
- Continue and complete your booking
- You will be sent an e-ticket. (Both electronic and printed copies are accepted.)
You will have one (1) year from the date of purchase to use your voucher before it expires.
Can I cancel my voucher?
It is not possible to obtain a refund (full or partial) once a purchase has been made, as per our terms and conditions.
When does my voucher expire?
Your voucher will remain valid for one full year from the purchase date.
Can I redeem my voucher for a different age category?
If you've purchased a child voucher and require an adult ticket, you can pay the difference in price once you reach the payment stage. You can also add on photograph packages before your visit or on the day.
If you've purchased an adult voucher and use it to redeem a child ticket, please be aware that it is not possible to refund the difference in price.Back to Top