What public transport options are available?
The Stadium is well-served by public transport, which is the best way to get there.
The nearest stations are:
- White Hart Lane (London Overground from Liverpool Street) - 5 min walk to the Stadium
- Seven Sisters (Victoria Line and London Overground) - 149/259/279/349 buses run from the station (Bus Stop D) to the Stadium (Tottenham Sports Centre or Tottenham Hotspur Football Club)
- Northumberland Park (Abellio Greater Anglia Services) - 15 min walk to the Stadium
Where can I park?
If you're thinking of driving to visit us, you can now book a parking space in our new car park, located near White Hart Lane station - just a short walk from the stadium for £6.50.
- This car park opens 09:30am - 6:30pm daily
- Address: White Hart Lane, London, N17 8DP
- Cost is £6.50 per day
- There is no overnight parking in this car park.
Stadium parking is not available for Dare Skywalk experiences.
Free Blue Badge parking is available on Park Lane. Free parking (including Blue Badge parking bays) is also available in Sainsbury's Tottenham on non-matchdays and is a 5 minute walk from the Dare Skywalk Basecamp. Parking is free up to a maximum of 3 hours, but guests are advised to check the latest parking restrictions upon arrival.
Back to Top