We are delighted to announce that we are live streaming our The Mind Series on Spurs TV.
Please refer to the guide below for further information and FAQs.
- What territories can I watch the pre-season fixtures in?
- How do I watch Mind Series games (Arsenal and Chelsea)?
- What are the internet connection requirements?
- What are the system requirements?
- I’m having issues with my video feed – what should I do?
- What should I do if my feed keeps buffering?
- I’m receiving a ‘media not found’ error message
- What should I do if I am having issues logging into the site?
What territories can I watch the pre-season fixtures in?
Matches will be available to all supporters in all territories.
How do I watch the Mind Series games (Arsenal and Chelsea)?
To watch uninterrupted coverage, please follow these steps:
Step 2: Select the game(s) you want to purchase and press 'Get A Pass'
Step 3: You'll be prompted to create an account - please note that this is separate to your ticketing account.
Step 4: Proceed with your purchase. Your pass will then be automatically saved to your account, so if you're purchasing ahead of the game you'll simply need to log back in to the stream site before kick-off to watch.
In the unlikely event you experience any issues, please contact tech support directly.
What are the internet connection requirements?
You will require a WiFi or broadband internet connection (DSL/cable or higher) with a minimum download speed of 1.2mbps with latency not exceeding 100ms for SD, and 4bmps with latency not exceeding 50ms for HD.
What are the system requirements?
Your device needs to comply with the following minimum system requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 or later, Mac 9+
- Browsers: latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari (Internet Explorer and Opera are not supported for Live Video)
- Mobiles & Tablets Operating Systems: Android 6+, iOS 9+ *some OS may still not be supported by manufacturer.
I’m having issues with my video feed – what should I do?
During the game, please report your technical issues to tech support directly, who will investigate on your behalf. If there are no issues found with the broadcast itself, you will need to complete troubleshooting steps, which may involve confirming details about your device, software and internet connection.
What should I do if my feed keeps buffering?
You will need to ensure that your internet connection is fast enough. You may visit www.speedtest.net to test your download speed. Results should show a minimum of at least 2mbps to process streamed content along with usual browsing activities efficiently. If your download speed is not fast enough, try to stop all current downloads and other videos you may be watching.
I’m receiving a ‘media not found’ error message
Video will only display during, and in the build-up to, the match. If the game has kicked off and you are receiving this message, please contact tech support directly.
What should I do if I am having issues logging into the site?
If you are experiencing any issues logging into the stream site, then please contact technical support. Please provide them with your email address and if possible a screengrab of the issue you are experiencing.
Back to Top