Log into your account using your CRN or Email address, if you have forgotten your CRN we can email it to you (here). If your email address is on our system, then you may be asked for your date of birth to verify which account you wish to log into.
You can manage most of your information within your My Account
- Delivery Address:
- Login to update your shop order or ticket delivery address
- Update email preferences - see instructions below
- Phone number: Login to update
- Name - see below
- Date of birth - see below
Change your delivery address
If you have noticed the delivery address is incorrect, you are able to edit your address online.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to this page here
- Log in to your account by clicking the "sign in" link at the top right hand side of page
- When back on the ticketing website click the My Account option in the top right and then the Update Details link.
If for any reason your tickets have not arrived in time, please see Delivery and Ticket Order information.
Managing multiple accounts?
If you are managing multiple accounts with the same email address, you'll be prompted to enter the date of birth. If you can't remember the date of birth, you can log-in using their CRN. If you need to update the date of birth or email address please contact us.
Having login problems? Can't Sign in?
If you're still having trouble accessing your account, please clear your cache (search "clear cache" for your individual browser if it's not listed below) which will almost always resolve any login issues you may be experiencing.
You can also try a different browser.
If you are still having issues logging in, please see Troubleshooting and support.
Update postal and email address and telephone numbers
Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to this page here
- Enter your CRN, Email address and the details your new phone number / email address
- Click submit
Please note: the Ticket Office team are unable to update your address details over the phone as we require proof of address (such as a council tax or utility bill). If you are having trouble logging into your account, please follow our Troubleshooting Steps.
Change surname or date of birth
If you have changed your name through marriage or via deed-poll you will need to contact the Club in writing. Please note that we will require a copy of the certificate before we can make any changes to the name on your account.
You will also need to contact the team if your date of birth appears to be incorrect on your membership. You may be asked to provide photo ID to confirm any changes.
Important note: Membership or Season Tickets cannot be transferred.
Update your email preferences
If you are currently subscribed to receiving email notifications with us, be it the weekly club newsletter, Spurs Shop newsletter, sponsors & partners or Club events or ticketing & announcements, you can opt-in or out of any section, at any time, creating a bespoke communication with the Club that is to your preference.
To update your preferences - you can find an update your preference link at the bottom of any of our emails or log into your My Account:
- Scroll to the bottom of the email notification you have received.
- Select 'Update Your Preferences'.
- Select the tick boxes for the type of communication you would wish to have with the Club.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
Via My Account:
- Log in to your account via TottenhamHotspur.com
- The top right-hand side, click where it says “Hello <name>”
- From the dropdown click on “preference centre”
- Click the options you want and press the save button
Should you wish to 'Unsubscribe From All Communications' select this option and click 'Save Changes'. Please note that should we conduct any fan surveys or run any competitions in future you will not receive these communications if you unsubscribe.
Not receiving Emails:
Please ensure firstname.lastname@example.org has been added to your contacts, this way emails won't accidentally end up in your junk folder.
- Receiving Some Emails: If you are receiving some and not all, please update your preferences to let us know which emails you'd like to receive.
- Not Receiving Any Emails: If you're not receiving any emails, and have opted into notifications it is typically due you or your ISP marking one of our emails as "Spam" which will prevent any emails from us reaching your inbox. Please first check your preference settings,
If you are still experiencing difficulties with unsubscribing or receiving emails please contact us.
How to amend your credit card details
Platinum & Gold Season Ticket holders can amend credit/debit card details on the Automatic Cup Scheme in the following ways:
- Login using your client reference number and password.
- Click ‘My Account’ to the right of the page, displayed alongside your name.
- Select ‘Cup Ticket Scheme’ from the options on the right of the page.
- Select the Season Ticket(s) that you wish to upgrade to Gold and click ‘Assign Card Details’.
As long as your card details are valid, our system will automatically identify that you have assigned your card details and upgrade the membership level to Gold within 24 to 48 hours.
Close your account
Should you wish to close your account permanently for any reason, please contact us from the email address registered to your membership account and a member of the team will reply to confirm its closure.
Register / Create An Account
It is free to register
- Select 'Log in' in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on 'Register' button
- Complete the online registration form.
- Click 'Submit'.
You have now created your online account!
My Account Options
|Manage Tickets||Here, season ticket holders are able to list their season ticket seat for sale on the Ticket Exchange for Premier League games that they are unable to attend.|
|Cup Ticket Scheme||Here, season ticket holders are able to register or manage the payment card details that they have registered on the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme (‘Autopay’).|
Any seats reserved on a season ticket holder, member, supporters club or general admission account will be listed here so that payment can be made.
This is where season ticket holders’ seats are made available to buy for purchase for home cup ties.
|Ticket Share||Here, through Ticket Share season ticket holders can gift their season ticket seat to a friend or family member for Premier League games that they are unable to attend|
|Network||My Network enables you to link or manage the accounts of friends or family members and purchase match tickets on their behalf|
|Update Details||Here, you can update your contact details, change your delivery address and manage your communication preferences. See above for details|
|Account History||Your account history lists every booking you have made, any ticketing points that have been awarded and details of any tickets listed on the Ticket Exchange or on Ticket Share within the past 90 days.|
Back to Top