To help us answer your query as soon as possible, please take a moment to find the team who is best placed to help you.
- Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members
- Club shop or online store
- Charity requests
- Press or Media enquiry
- Partnerships or Sponsorship
- General Enquiries
- Complaints process
- Tottenham Hotspur Women
- Local resident and business owner information
- Lost property
- Global Coaching
Season Ticket & One Hotspur Membership Renewals
You can check the delivery status of your Membership pack here: thfc.trackyourpack.io
If the dispatch date was more than 7+ days ago (International deliveries please allow 21 days) please get in touch.
Want to purchase a ticket: For instructions on how to purchase tickets, please see "When can I buy tickets" which includes tips for Overseas travellers and how to purchase multiple tickets.
See here for On-sale dates & pricing
Have purchased tickets:
- One Hotspur Members: Your ticket will be applied to your Stadium Access card (also visible within the Spurs Official App 48 hours prior to the game). We are no longer producing e-tickets for members.
- Non Members: You'll receive an e-ticket.
- Match-day: If you have any problems on match-day, the Ticket Office is available up to 4 hours prior to kick-off, arrive early and bring Photo ID (such as a passport or drivers licence).
If you've not been able to find the answer you need on Ask Spurs, please contact 0344 844 0102 for all ticketing enquiries (from overseas dial +44 20 7998 1068).
- New bookings: Option 1
- Existing bookings: Option 2
The Ticket Office team are available:
- Monday - Friday: 9:30am to 5pm (except for match-days)
- Match-day: Open 4 hours prior to kick-off* and close at Half-time
Alternatively, send us a message and the team will endeavour to respond within 48 hours Monday-Friday.
You can find the ticket office on the corner of Park Lane and the High Road:
Ticket Office, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, 748 High Road, London N17 0AP
*If the match is to be played in the early afternoon, with kick-off at 12:00 or 12:45, the Ticket Office will open at 09:00.
Call costs, please see below:
Calls to the 0344 number average at less than 5 pence per minute from BT landlines but of course, tariffs may change dependent on your chosen provider or if using mobile services. Most mobile operators and service providers include calls to 0344 numbers within their inclusive minutes (again, dependent on your chosen tariff with your operator). Any other number that has historically been used (0844) will still be active and connect you to the Ticket Office, however this number is not published or publicised by the Club and may incur higher charges.
We work with several charities, please see here for Charity guidelines.
For more information about requests for signed memorabilia, sponsoring a charity event, visiting the training centre, meeting players and other similar requests, please see our FAQs.
Spurs Wishes exists as a separate initiative within the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, and enables the Club to make more Spurs dreams a reality for fans of all ages suffering from terminal illness within the UK. See Spurs Wishes for more information.
Press or Media
If you'd like to speak to our media team or would like to discuss being included in the program see Media & Accreditation.
The Club receives a high volume of enquires each season. Should your enquiry be of interest, the Club shall get in touch directly.
Please note, any requests for the Club to become a sponsor or to support a particular cause or programme please see our Charity guidelines and Charity request FAQs.
To find out more information about our Accessibility Scheme and contact details please see Disability Access Scheme.
- Parking: For Blue Badge Parking information please see: Accessible Parking & Transport
- Guided Tours: Tours are fully accessible, for more information please see: Guided Stadium Tours
- Tickets for matches: Please see: Disability Access Scheme
For more information about safeguarding please see here.
Local resident and business information
If you are a local resident or business owner, please see here for further contact details: Feedback & Contact Information
For lost property enquiries please call the Stadium Security Team on 0203 946 4051.
Please note: If you lost an item on one of the Shuttle Bus Services or one of the regional coach services, it may take up to 48 hours for items to be returned to the security services team at the Stadium.
We'll be constantly reviewing our matchday arrangements and making improvements based on fan and local resident feedback.
We're encouraging local residents, local businesses, supporters and staff to give feedback which will help improve the experience for everyone for future events.
To give us feedback please see: tottenhamhotspur.com/feedback
General Club Enquiries
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
782 High Road
Telephone: 0344 499 5000
We aim to provide excellent service across all areas of the Club – however from time to time, things might not go as planned. We take all complaints very seriously and will endeavour to resolve them quickly in every case.
Who should I contact?
On a game day – at the game:
- In emergencies, please contact match staff and/or the police
- Most cases problems that arise can be resolved quickly by speaking to match staff or by visiting the Ticket Office (which is open up to 4 hours prior to kick-off and closes as half-time)
- In the case of problems with standing, abusive or foul language in the first instance please make a steward aware, you can also anonymously report Anti-social behaviour which is monitored during and directly after the game, see here for text instructions
All other times:
- Our Customer Service agents are in the best position to resolve your issues quickly and they should be the first person you contact. Our agents aim to respond to all queries within 2 working days, please contact them here.
- If you have already contacted our Customer Service team and still feel that your issue has not been solved to your satisfaction then please contact us by making a complaint. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
Our Supporter Services team will look into your complaint and if necessary, we will get in touch with you for further information. The points you raise will be investigated fully and the details of your complaint will be carefully reviewed. We aim to respond within 5 working days, which gives us time to investigate fully.
If appropriate, we will also tell you what steps we will take to address the situation - and what steps we will take to ensure it does not happen again.
- The Independent Football Ombudsman: Once you have been through the Club’s Complaints process, if you are unhappy with the outcome and have reached “deadlock” or it has been more than six weeks since you submitted your complaint and you feel it hasn’t been properly responded you have the option to go to the Independent Football Ombudsman. Please see their website for more information.