The stadium is well-served by public transport, so this is the best way to get to the stadium. There are many transport options available depending on where you are coming from.
See the new Fan Guide for more information:
The guide takes you through the entire fan journey on a matchday – from your ticket, to planning your day, to everything you will find within our new home and where to find it:
Rail & Underground Services
For full information please see the Fan Guide.
The stadium is served by four hub train stations:
- White Hart Lane (London Overground): five mins walk to the stadium
- Seven Sisters (Victoria Line and London Overground): 30 mins walk to the stadium
- Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line and Abellio Greater Anglia services): 25 mins walk to the stadium
- Northumberland Park (Abellio Greater Anglia services): 10 mins walk to the stadium
- The Victoria line will be especially busy on matchdays, particularly for weeknight matches before the game when fans will be travelling at the same time as commuters are travelling home.
- To manage congestion and safety, before mid-week games it may occasionally be necessary for Victoria line trains not to stop at Seven Sisters
- Your journey may be less crowded if you can avoid the Victoria line. Travel as early as possible before kick-off and try to avoid peak times if you can.
- There will be managed queues at Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale for station entry after matches and you may have to wait longer than previously to gain access to the stations.
- We strongly discourage fans from using Silver Street station and Bruce Grove station. At Bruce Grove you will find it extremely difficult to board a train immediately after a match if you are travelling southbound.
Please note we shall need to close some roads closest to the stadium before, during and after a match to make it safe for fans, local residents and businesses, and for emergency access to the area.
For more detailed information about road closures and their timings, please see:
- Information including maps, please see: Getting here
- For local resident and business owner information, please see: Local Residents.
The Club now offers a pre-booked free shuttle bus service for fans attending home matches. We are running a high capacity, high-frequency services (they'll depart when full, at least every 15minutes) from Alexandra Palace and Wood Green stations.
Local buses (TFL)
The stadium is well-served by TfL buses that will be running as usual, with the High Road routes subject to diversion due to the road closures (more information please see Road Closures).
- See here for information about Tfl buses.
- For bus diversion information please see Page 18 of the Local Guide
There will be no parking available for general admission fans at the new stadium.
Driving is not advised. The Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) is twice the size it was in 2017 and there is now a range of alternative travel options.
Parking for supporters with a disability, please see: Access Transportation options.
If you're planning to cycle to the match, see Getting here > Cycling for full information
Taxis & Private Hire
Due to road closures, fans will not be able to be dropped off and picked up close to the stadium. If you need to use a taxi, we recommend you have it drop you off or pick you up at least a 10 minute walk away from the stadium.
Information including maps, please see: Getting here > Taxis and private hireBack to Top