The Ticket Exchange is the Club’s official online resale platform. It opens at the Club's discretion and once the Members' sale dates for Premier League fixtures have passed. It gives Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Season Ticket Holders) and eligible Premium members the ability to sell their designated seat to a One Hotspur Member (or other supporters if the game goes on General Sale) for any Premier League home fixture they are unable to attend. *
A selection of General and Premium seats continually become available across the stadium on Ticket Exchange right up until 4 hours before kick-off and Season Ticket Holders are also able to list their seat up until four hours before kick-off.
Premium seats listed on Ticket Exchange will also include access to the seats' respective lounge and a complimentary food offering.
*During these unprecedented times, we shall also make both Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share available 48 hours before the fixture and up to four hours before kick-off, to enable any registered supporter to post their digital ticket (or those of their guests) for resale or gift their seat to someone within their ‘My Network’. These platforms will remain subject to on-going review and activated at the Club’s discretion on a match-by-match basis. The platforms will be made available no later than 48 hours before the fixture.
- No refunds – Tickets, once purchased, are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Face value – Available GA and Premium tickets are listed at the prevailing Adult rate, which varies depending on the exact seat location and category of the fixture.
- Not all games – Season Ticket Holders can only use the Exchange to list seats included in their Season Ticket.
- Limited seating – Availability depends on which Season Ticket Holders have listed their seat at any given time.
- Member priority – Tickets bought on the Exchange are available to purchase at a rate of one (1) per One Hotspur membership, unless the game is on either Guest or General sale.
Ticket Exchange 'Guest Sale': seats listed on Ticket Exchange will be opened to both our Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members for the opportunity to buy additional tickets for friends and family.
Ticket Exchange 'General Sale': seats listed on Ticket Exchange will be opened for all supporters to buy.
Ticket Share allows Season Ticket Holders to gift their ticket to a friend or family member within their network at no charge, for a home game included on their season ticket, that they cannot attend.
- Transfer your ticket directly to a family member or friend.
- Help Tottenham Hotspur to end the unauthorised and illegal selling of tickets via unofficial sellers.
- You will know who is sitting in your seat at a game you are unable to attend.
- Help maximise support for the team at every home game.