The Club is making both digital and printed copies of our Mathday programmes available for our home fixtures.
How do I buy a Programme?
You can order your Programmes through our official programme providers:
Printed Programme - Reach Sport Shop
Digital Programme - Magzter
Each provider has the option to register for a subscription:
Printed Programme subscriptions:
Digital Programme Subscriptions:
- 3 Month subscription - £9.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 6 Month subscription - £14.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 1 year subscription - £25.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
What is the deadline to order my printed programme, if I want to receive it before matchday?
Please allow ample time for your order to be dispatched. If you are ordering for a weekend game, we advise you order no later than 4pm on Wednesday. Deliveries are subject to Royal Mail's delivery service, if ordered with 24 hours of the game, and although they will be delivered first class, we cannot guarantee arrival for matchday.
How much does a programme cost?
Printed Programme - £3.50
Digital Programme - £2.29
How much does it cost to ship the printed programme?
- Shipping to UK is £ 1.25
- Shipping to EU is £ 3.50
- Shipping to Worldwide is £ 4.50
I have not yet received my printed copy, who can I contact?
As these orders are being processed and delivered by Reach Sport, you will need to contact them directly:
They are open Monday to Friday - 10am to 5pm
How do I use the digital programme?
- You can use phone, tablet, computer or a laptop to access the link received.
- You can use the right and left cursors to turn the pages, or swipe through on your touch-screen device.
- Alternatively, you can use the menu icon in the bottom right of your screen to select 'Page Overview' and simply select to jump directly to any page, without scrolling through manually.
- On selected pages, you’ll see a ‘Play’ button within an article. When you click on it, a video relevant to the article you’re reading will pop up in front of the page for you to watch and enjoy.
- There are two modes you can choose from to view the articles
- Article mode (recommended): Simply click on the article text and the full story will appear in article mode. This is an easy-to-read pop-up box that appears over the top of the page, fits the screen on your device with text at an appropriate font size and allows you to scroll down as you read the article.
- Page mode: Use the +/- icons in the navigation menu, spread/pinch your screen, double-click or scroll your mouse wheel (depending on your device) to zoom in and read the article as it looks on the page. When you've finished reading, click the refresh icon in the navigation menu to zoom back out and see the full page before turning onto a new page.
I am having technical issues ordering my printed programme, who can help?
If you are experiencing issues with the website and cannot log in, please contact email@example.com directly.
How do I access my Digital Programme?
The digital edition can be viewed by following the link on your receipt and can be accessed from matchday.
You do not need to download it to any device.
If you have not received your receipt or are having issues accessing the digital programme, please contact technical support via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue you are experiencing.
The digital programme will be available from match day.
The Reach Sport platform is hosted by InPlayer - if you have any issues accessing your Reach Sport account, you can reach out to the InPlay support team directly on email@example.com -
Back to Top