All visitors to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and their belongings, are subject to a search at the venue.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Bags which do not adhere to the specified Bag Policy (medical exemptions apply)
- Bottles of any kind, glass vessels, cans, flasks
- Food (Discretion may be shown for children’s snacks)
- Liquids of any kind (including water and alcohol. The stadium has multiple water fountains throughout)
- Umbrellas greater than 1m in size (This will vary for non-footballing events - please refer to the event specific guidance)
- Laptop Sleeves larger than 37cm x 31cm in size and any laptop bags
- Flares, smoke cannisters, air horns, laser devices
- Unlicensed musical instruments and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance
- Darts, frisbees (and similar items)
- Dangerous or hazardous items
- Illegal substances
- Fireworks, flares, explosives or ammunition
- Knives, blades, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Scooters, skateboards and other skates
- Flags, Signs or banners that do not meet our Flag and Banner Policy (This will vary for non-footballing events - please refer to the event specific guidance)
- Flagpoles greater than 1m in length (This will vary for non-footballing events - please refer to the event specific guidance)
- Spray paint, large industrial style ‘permanent’ marker pens
- Transmitting devices
- Professional cameras (including cameras with interchangeable lenses) and recording devices
- Unauthorised fliers, illegal merchandise items, illegal charity collection utensils
- Motorbike helmets
- Animals (except service dogs and assistance dogs)
- Prams and pushchairs (this may be assessed for each event – please check the relevant event page for further information)
Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Stadium.
Any article which is deemed to be offensive/abusive, compromises public safety, or might be used as a weapon will be confiscated and reported to the police.
Please be aware that the information provided is subject to change without notice. Additionally, third party event owners may have their own list of prohibited items which supersedes venue policies. These lists will be published and communicated to visitors as far in advance as possible.
Back to Top